Metal Cutting Circular Sawblades
Our recommendations for a long service life
When using GUHEMA metal cutting circular sawblades, we recommend a number of very important rules concerning the workpiece, machine and sawblade in order to achieve optimal cutting results:
- Have your sawblade be sharpened on time, this way you avoid unclean cut surfaces and a dispersement of the cut. We would gladly do this for you.
- Clamp the circular sawblade into the machine facing the correct direction.
- When clamping the blade, ensure that there are no chips between the flange and the sawblade (will cause the cut to disperse). Please use the appropriate flange for the sawblade.
- If possible, clamp the workpiece to be machined via four points. Mind possible chips between the clamping jaws and the workpiece.
- Adjust the feed rate to the cutting speed.
- Significantly increase the service life of your metal cutting circular sawblade by cooling with the appropriate coolant at all times.